Answered By: Melissa Whitesell
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017     Views: 38

You can find out who your advisor is by logging onto myDaltonState, click on "student menu", then select "student records", and finally "view student information". Your advisor is listed next to where it says "Primary Advisor." If your advisor is the Academic Advising Center, please call 272-4458 to make an appointment.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575

    Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583

    Text Us706-225-8927