Answered By: Melissa Whitesell
Last Updated: Apr 10, 2018     Views: 72

For students and employees, the new My Print Center service allows you to print without requiring your ID card. Go to and log in with your DSC username & password. Use the upload option to add a copy of your print job to the print center. Then select your document, choose a printer, and send your print job. Pick up your document at the printer you selected.

Community users can purchase a print card or pay for prints at the front desk.

Related Topics

    Contact Us

    Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575

    Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583

    Text Us706-225-8927