Answered By: Melissa Whitesell
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017     Views: 14

To find a list of classes needed for minors (or associates degrees), go to:

For an associates degree in psychology, you would want to go to page 258.  You may want to contact

Academic Advising to verify any changes. 

The Academic Advising Center is located on the first floor of the Liberal Arts Building in Room 107.

The phone number is 706.272.4458

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575

Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583

Text Us706-225-8927