Answered By: Melissa Whitesell
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017     Views: 17

All students, including transients, have an account on Banner Web and can access their student records and grades. Just log into your DSConnect account and click on the Student & Financial Aid menu located on the right hand side of the screen. Then click on Student Records.

If you have a problem, please feel free to call the main line at 706-272-4436 and ask for assistance.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575

Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583

Text Us706-225-8927