Answered By: Melissa Whitesell
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017     Views: 13

Log on to DSConnect.  On the right side of the screen, click on the Student and Financial Aid menu link.  Then click on either Mid-term Grades or Final Grades.  Choose the current term, and if your professor has posted grades, they will be available for viewing. 

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575

Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583

Text Us706-225-8927