Answered By: Melissa Whitesell
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017     Views: 89

Students may drop or withdraw from classes through the first 60% of each term.  Students dropping classes after the last official day to drop will receive a failing grade of "WF."  Students with financial aid should consult with the Office of Student Financial Aid prior to dropping classes, as a drop or withdrawal may result in a repayment to aid programs and/or may affect the student's financial aid satisfactory academic progress status and ability to receive aid in the future.  Once a student has met with the Office of Student Financial Aid, it is the student's responsibility to initiate a drop or withdrawal by completing a Schedule Adjustment Form in the Office of Enrollment Services. 

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575

Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583

Text Us706-225-8927