Answered By: Melissa Whitesell
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017     Views: 72

You must complete a Change of Status form.  You can download the form at :

Take the completed form to the Office of Enrollment Services located in the

Westcott Building.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575

Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583

Text Us706-225-8927