Answered By: David Brown
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017     Views: 4

The term "classic work" varies depending on the subject. In literature it often refers to Greek/Roman literature. In Social Work it may refer to a classic work in the field of Social Work. It is best to ask your instructor to verify.

Related Topics

    Contact Us