Answered By: Melissa Whitesell Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017 Views: 11
1. Go to the library's web page and click on the GIL online catalog link.
2. Look for the Access My Account to link and select the Renew Books online link.
3. Type in your Institution id # (9000 number on your DSOneCard), enter your last name, PIN number and Login.
4. If you do not have a PIN number, click the GET MY PIN button.
5. Once you are logged in to your account, simply check the box next to the title you wish to renew and click Renew Items.