Answered By: Melissa Whitesell
Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017     Views: 41

You must complete a Transcript Request Form.  You can download a form at:  Bring the completed form

to the Office fo Enrollement Services in the Westcott Building.

Related Topics

Contact Us

Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575

Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583

Text Us706-225-8927 

Fax 706-272-4511