Answered By: Melissa Whitesell Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017 Views: 18
There are several ways you can renew a book.
1. Stop by the Circulation desk and a staff member will help you.
2. Call the library at 706.272.4575 or Text to 706.225.8927.
3. Go to the library's web page and click on the GIL online catalog link.
4. Look for the Access My Account to link and select the Renew Books online link.
5. Type in your Institution id # (9000 number on your DSOneCard), enter your last name, PIN number and Login.
6. If you do not have a PIN number, click the GET MY PIN button.
7. Once you are logged in to your account, simply check the box next to the title you wish to renew and click Renew Items.
Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575
Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583
Text Us - 706-225-8927
Fax - 706-272-4511