Answered By: Melissa Whitesell Last Updated: Apr 26, 2017 Views: 142
To access the GALILEO databases from off-campus, go to the library's web page and select the GALILEO (Off campus) link. Then type in your DSConnect user name and password.
If you've tried this and still cannot access the database, go to http://gil.daltonstate.edu and enter the GALILEO password assigned for the current semester. If you do not know the password, follow these steps:
- Go to http://gilfind.daltonstate.edu/vufind/MyResearch/Home or click here.
- Type your Dalton State ID Number (no dashes or spaces) as ID Number in box on right.
- Type in your PIN - PINs must be 5-12 characters - letters and numbers only. (no special characters)
- Type your Last Name (lower case only) and click Logon.
- Click Request in top row next to Your Account, then click OK.
- Make sure GALILEO Password is selected in drop box then click OK.
- If you are a current student, faculty, or staff, you will see the GALILEO password.
- If you do not see the password, contact the Reference Desk at 706.272.4575 for assistance.
Call the Reference desk - 706-272-4575
Call the Circulation desk - 706-272-4583
Text Us - 706-225-8927
Fax - 706-272-4511